Does a heart good
The night before last, Roger headed up to bed. A few minutes later I hear him coming back downstairs. This is unusual because when he decides to go to bed he goes! He came around the corner in the basement and I asked what the heck he was doing. He then said, "I thought you'd like to see this, Zac left it on our chair."
He handed me the note that you see on this post. I read it and it brought tears to my eyes and tugged those heart strings tight! It meant so much that Zac loved us all enough he wanted to leave us a note. The fact that he said he loved his sister blew me away!
I guess I'm doing an ok job raising these kids of mine, if my 8 year old can take the time to express the love he feels for his family, not only by just telling us, but by writing it down.
The note will be placed carefully in my memory box - both the physical one in my room and, more importantly, the precious one in my heart.


3 Comments:
That's so great! Give him extra hugs for me.
that is so sweet!! Kids always do something like that to remind us how special they are!
awwww...I love sweet moments. And you express them pretty well!
Post a Comment
<< Home